I could be sleeping right now.. I am crazy tired… & yet, here I sit binge watching Cake Wars. — Also… now I’m hungry… & I want cake. Lots & lots of cake. 😀 — Clearly, I’m just gonna have to take myself to the grocery store tomorrow & get some cake…. because, well, it’s delicious of course. 😀
I don’t have the first interesting thing to write about. But I am attempting to make an effort to write every day & toss out at least one blog post a day. — So I am just going to tell you whatever comes to mind. — 🙂
Okay.. so, something super random… — My sweet, adorable, furry, cute-as-pie, black labrador… likes to snitch things off of plates & counter tops when one’s back is turned. — You’d think… with that cute-as-pie & as innocent as they come little face that she has…. she’d never do such a thing. — Well.. my friends, that is not the case. She is indeed a furry little food thief! 😀 — French fries, sandwiches, burgers…. & my husband’s little sausage biscuits he likes to have for breakfast… haha.. okay, that one is actually pretty funny. Looking like a little chipmunk with her cheeks all puffed out full of biscuit…. lol… if that doesn’t brighten one’s day I don’t know what could.. 😉 — Anyhow… she’s adorable… but… this life of crime she’s living… shame, shame on her I say. 😀 — Seriously tho.. how are there people who don’t like dogs? — All that adorableness sure is hard to resist if you ask me. 😉
Couple Things. 1. It’s after 2 a.m. & I’m cleaning the bathroom. Cause, well, I’m what one would call a procrastinator & it’s what we do. 😀
2. This is me procrastinating even further by taking what I like to call a “cleaning break.” Don’t wanna overdo it… that’d just be irresponsible.. 😉
3. Ya ever creep on people on social media? (& don’t pretend like you don’t, I know… I know you do… Lol, it is what’s done. 😉 — Anyhow, ever check people out on there & see what all they have going on & realize that they need your advice… But like, you can’t give it to em’ cause, well, then you’d have a lot of explaining to do! Lol!! — Yep. That’s actually kind of funny. 😀
4. I like to get a glass of wine, a good book, & a bubble bath throw it all together &… well, not like, actually throw any of it in the bath, but you see where I’m going here. It’s nice & relaxing. & well, that leaves books scattered all over our bathroom over time & my husband complains about it… lol. It’s kinda funny, I think. Anyhow, I just took em all out of here… 11! 11 Total. Tho I did leave one of those 11 cause I’m still reading it. Anyhow… that’s practically a little bookshelf. A teeny tiny one, but still. I could run a library out of here. Anybody wanna check out a book?! 😀
5. I’m going camping in October. I think I should mention that I hate camping, ya know, so that you get the full picture here. Lol. –So if I don’t get eaten by a bear, traumatized by the lack of personal shower/bathroom, or simply go insane… it could maybe be fun! 😀 — I went once & it was a disaster. The bright side here, is it will be much cooler than when I went last time. That was right smack dab in the middle of July & I bout died. I’m a heat hater, for real. — So, fingers crossed that the cooler weather makes it a more enjoyable experience! — I should mention, I’m doing this for my husband. It was technically my idea, buuutttttt, I could have simply rented a hotel room, instead, I knew how much he’d love a camping trip… so I made the sacrifice. — Look at me, I should get a little plaque that says, “Best Wife Ever” to hang on our wall. Ha! 😉 😉
6. My foot has fallen asleep, as it has apparently noticed it’s nearly 3 a.m, while the rest of me seems to have missed that memo. Ya know, the one about sleeping. 😉
Anyhow… talk to you all later! 😉
When you’re sitting in your living room, staring at your lap top with a pretty tough case of writer’s block going on, feeling like a failure… & you see a rain frog hopping around in your living room…. what do you do?
You save its life & feel like a hero. That’s what you do!
So, who’s feeling like a failure now, I ask? Not me, I just saved a life.
A tiny little life that apparently thought I was attempting to do it tremendous harm & therefore made me give chase all around the furniture in the room…. but no matter, the important thing here is that I saved a life. 😉 😉
So I think I’ll write.
Don’t wanna tho. Wanna sleep. Only because I have to get up early & I know I’m gonna hate life in the am.
So I have reasoned that if I’m going to be awake, I might as well be productive while I’m awake. Soooooooo…. Yep. Bout to write the night away. Not on here tho, I have a book to work on…. which technically means instead of sleeping I’m going to be working. — See, now it’s not starting to sound as fun as it did a minute ago. Look what I did. I turned this into something ugly.
Okay, seriously. I need to stop rambling on like this, lol. There is work to be done. 😀
See ya guys later! 🙂
Sam: “You’re my friend. I’m never going to take a woman away from you.”
Frasier: “What about Diane?”
Sam: “And didn’t God punish me with a vengeance?”
😀 😀 😀
Having myself a little Cheers binge-a-thon on Netflix. — Cheers was before my time, well, technically it started airing before I was born & I was 2 when the series ended. So until recently I’ve never bothered to watch it. — I found Frasier earlier this year, and what a gem that is! 😀
In the last couple of years or so I have watched MacGyver, The A-Team, Magnum P.I, Murder She Wrote, Frasier, Green Acres, Hawaii five-0, and I’m sure a couple I’ve forgotten about, lol. — Something I’ve noticed tho is that every time I sit down to watch these shows, I find myself wishing today’s shows were like those of yesterday’s. — Cause I sure do love ’em… 😀
Ya know what I don’t like?
I don’t like strange toppings on my pizza or blueberries in my muffins.
I don’t like scary movies or large bodies of water.
I don’t like unkindness in strangers or the heat in the summer.
& I don’t like when others think that who I vote for is something they can decide better than I can or that I’m wasting a vote if I go against the majority.
I do however, like pepperoni pizza with peppers, and of course chocolate chip muffins. (Tho not together)
I like comedies and the mountains.
Kindness in strangers and the cold in the winter.
& I like that I have a right to my own voice and my own vote.
& one other quick thing….
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” -Frank Zappa.
I like that quote, for it speaks volumes. 😀