Okay! So for the first time in months… & I do mean months, many, many months.. 😉 … I have busted out the lap top & writing basket. (That’s what I call it, 😀.. the writing basket, lol holds all my notes and fun stuff like that.. 😉.) Anyhow… it’s hard, it’s a lot of work, & kinda scary… feels a little daunting.. ya know? Cause a book is so big… ya start thinking about all those little pieces.. how you build something so big.. one word at a time… & honestly I almost wanna run screaming in the other direction. 😀. — But there is only one way to get this creation written down… & that’s one word at a time. & there’s only one person who can tell this story… And then tell all the ones to follow it… & that’s me. Cause I’ve created it and I’m the only one who can know it like I do. — So God help me, (that was a legit plea to God btw.. 😂.) Cause I’m diving back in! ❤
Couple Things. 1. It’s after 2 a.m. & I’m cleaning the bathroom. Cause, well, I’m what one would call a procrastinator & it’s what we do. 😀
2. This is me procrastinating even further by taking what I like to call a “cleaning break.” Don’t wanna overdo it… that’d just be irresponsible.. 😉
3. Ya ever creep on people on social media? (& don’t pretend like you don’t, I know… I know you do… Lol, it is what’s done. 😉 — Anyhow, ever check people out on there & see what all they have going on & realize that they need your advice… But like, you can’t give it to em’ cause, well, then you’d have a lot of explaining to do! Lol!! — Yep. That’s actually kind of funny. 😀
4. I like to get a glass of wine, a good book, & a bubble bath throw it all together &… well, not like, actually throw any of it in the bath, but you see where I’m going here. It’s nice & relaxing. & well, that leaves books scattered all over our bathroom over time & my husband complains about it… lol. It’s kinda funny, I think. Anyhow, I just took em all out of here… 11! 11 Total. Tho I did leave one of those 11 cause I’m still reading it. Anyhow… that’s practically a little bookshelf. A teeny tiny one, but still. I could run a library out of here. Anybody wanna check out a book?! 😀
5. I’m going camping in October. I think I should mention that I hate camping, ya know, so that you get the full picture here. Lol. –So if I don’t get eaten by a bear, traumatized by the lack of personal shower/bathroom, or simply go insane… it could maybe be fun! 😀 — I went once & it was a disaster. The bright side here, is it will be much cooler than when I went last time. That was right smack dab in the middle of July & I bout died. I’m a heat hater, for real. — So, fingers crossed that the cooler weather makes it a more enjoyable experience! — I should mention, I’m doing this for my husband. It was technically my idea, buuutttttt, I could have simply rented a hotel room, instead, I knew how much he’d love a camping trip… so I made the sacrifice. — Look at me, I should get a little plaque that says, “Best Wife Ever” to hang on our wall. Ha! 😉 😉
6. My foot has fallen asleep, as it has apparently noticed it’s nearly 3 a.m, while the rest of me seems to have missed that memo. Ya know, the one about sleeping. 😉
Anyhow… talk to you all later! 😉
Supposed to be writing…..
Annndddddddd I just spent 30 minutes procrastinating by scrolling around on pinterest, changing the wax in my wax warmer, & eating 2 brownies. (The 2nd brownie was an accident, I didn’t even realize I was eating it until I was half way finished with it. 😀 ) — Not my fault. I cannot be blamed.
This is my life, Lol. 😉
Sam: “You’re my friend. I’m never going to take a woman away from you.”
Frasier: “What about Diane?”
Sam: “And didn’t God punish me with a vengeance?”
😀 😀 😀
Having myself a little Cheers binge-a-thon on Netflix. — Cheers was before my time, well, technically it started airing before I was born & I was 2 when the series ended. So until recently I’ve never bothered to watch it. — I found Frasier earlier this year, and what a gem that is! 😀
In the last couple of years or so I have watched MacGyver, The A-Team, Magnum P.I, Murder She Wrote, Frasier, Green Acres, Hawaii five-0, and I’m sure a couple I’ve forgotten about, lol. — Something I’ve noticed tho is that every time I sit down to watch these shows, I find myself wishing today’s shows were like those of yesterday’s. — Cause I sure do love ’em… 😀
1.) 60 million years ago there was a super giant monster snake that roamed the Earth. Titanoboa: Weighing in at 2500 pounds & 48 feet long. (Whaaaa? Yeah, you read that right.)
2.) 2 words. 1 animal. Think respiratory muscle paralysis. — Cone Snail! — 1 piece of advice. Whatever you do, don’t touch it! — Should you vacation in Australia… don’t touch it! Lol.
3.) In fact, don’t touch anything in the ocean. Nothing at all. Stay away. It’s all dangerous. (Okay that one is an opinion, lol.) —- BUT should you venture into the ocean & touch things or if things in the ocean touch you.. & it then proves to be rather painful… you should seek help from a medical professional. Lol! — I tried to warn you, I did all I could. 😉
4.) Chernobyl. The residents of Pripyat had no idea what was going on until like 36 to 48 hours or so after the accident. By then, tons of them were already feeling the effects of the radiation. — Seriously, when there has been a nuclear disaster, let’s not take our time informing the folks that are being contaminated by it. (That last part is an opinion, Lol, but a good one!)
5.) You probably shouldn’t live very close to a nuclear plant. That could very well be a disaster waiting to happen. Get far, far away. Far away. & once you’ve gotten far away…. go a little further. Lol. & just keep going. If you’ve gone that far & you pass by another one… keep going. Go passed that one & get further away. 😉 — Seriously… this is good advice, lol!
6.) Mudskippers. Coolest fish ever. They can breathe through their skin. They flip around in the mud. & they’re kind of aggressive & a little moody. They like to throw down with each other. — It’s pretty funny.
7.) Antarctica. There are these little research communities up there. Some people stay all year, through all the seasons. They hire people to work during the summer months… & a lot of those guys only stay through the summer because winters are so rough. — They even have like little grocery stores & all sorts of little things. They’re practically in their own little world, cut off from the rest of civilization. — & when they have winter storms, the ice comes like 5 or 6 feet inside their doors & they have to chip it away after the storm is over. — Pretty cool! 🙂
In case you guys haven’t noticed…. I watch a lot of documentaries. 😉