I’m supposed to be working right now. I’d rather talk to y’all though! 😀
What ya want to talk about? Area 51? How I got bit by like a hundred mosquitoes earlier & my husband said I look like I have the measles now? Maybe that I have not exercised yet, & I still need to? Music? Work? My obvious procrastination? Or maybe my less obvious obsession with board games? (Okay, that’s not exactly less obvious. Well, here it is. My husband would beg to differ!)
We’ll go in order!
- Area 51: Aliens? Maybe. I mean, I’ve seen Independence day… that was a documentary, yeah? Seems reasonable.
- Mosquitoes: Are those little buggers not the devils own spawn? I’d say so! I’ve got like 30 mosquito bites on just ONE leg! ONE! — Just outside, trying to talk to my Mama on the phone, and it was like attack of the swarming mosquitoes. Is that a horror film, yet? It should be. It’s a brilliant, and scarily accurate, depiction of reality.
- Exercise: I have not done so, yet. But I will. I’m going to work it in, just as soon as I finish up this blog post. In a moment of seriousness here, working out regularly & staying committed to it for the last year & half is one the best decisions I’ve ever made. — Hands down. No question.
- Music: Currently listening to I’m Coming Over, by Chris Young. — Two thumbs up for some good ol’ country.
- Work: Got some work done today! — Added a new scene to novel 1, Forgiving Anna. Still have one more to add, as well as more edits. — Pray for me? Yeah. — This is not fun stuff!
- Procrastination: Does this really need explaining? I don’t think it does. Y’all know.
- Board Games: Oooo! This one is fun! I am 28 years old, but I don’t care how old you are, board games never go out of style. They are good, wholesome, family fun. And I, for one, can say with pride that my obsession means I have a closet full of board game fun waiting on my future children. — For now, my husband, as well as extended family & friends, will be the only ones subjected to the board game madness that is family fun night. Don’t like board games & you’re at my house? Pretend. — Don’t want to pretend? Get out. — Just kiddin, just kiddin! — You can stay. But you will miss out on fun & memories, and you’ll only have yourself to blame for it. 😉
I believe that’s the end of our list. Check in with y’all later.
Love To All,