I’m about to turn on a lamp, dive under my covers, and open up a book.
But before I do, I thought I’d pop in and say hi, so hi! 😀
I didn’t know what I’d say when I got here, just thought a blog post was long overdue. So here’s to making it up as I go…..
- My dog is absolutely adorable. I mean, she surpasses adorable, and is downright the cutest, cuddliest, fur buddy ever. She’s also snuggled up nearby, and I’d like to reiterate… cutest ever! (I’m biased, I know. Sue me! — Please don’t. No one wants to be sued. 😀 )
- I want a donut… but I ate them all.
- My neighbors were jamming out to some Latin music earlier & I feel compelled to tell you that I was in my backyard dancing like there was no tomorrow. As was my husband. — Free entertainment you guys, free entertainment!
- I have a pile of laundry I need to do. ——— Said laundry currently resides in a basket… where it will stay for the night. & quite possibly the next night. & the night after that…. Maybe even the night after that… *shrugs* (I can never be too sure about these things.)
- My husband is on xbox live & just caught my attention to tell me that someone’s username/gamer name/I don’t know what the names are called, is “Did you poop today?” —- First, why is this their name? Second, why interrupt me for that? — Husbands.
- It’s almost fall, y’all! I can’t wait for the first legit cold front to move through, cause y’all know South GA takes forever to cool off… and grab a hoodie, hop in the truck, roll the windows down, and hit the back roads! It’s my favorite!
- I just sloshed water out of my glass & onto myself AND a blanket. — Oops.
- In an effort to be transparent, I’d also like to tell you that I’ve run out of random things to say, and I’m now racking my brain. For something. Anything.
- I thought I had lazagna noodles in my pantry today, but turned out I only had spaghetti noodles. (Yes, this is the grand idea I thought of to share with you. So sorry.)
- & last, but not least, I’m about to re-read Cold-Hearted Rake, by Lisa Kleypas.
There’s 10 random tidbits for your entertainment! Surely not as interesting as my dancing earlier, but it’s something. 😉
Love to all!