I went searching for writing prompts a little while ago and was far more amused with my thoughts than I was anything.
So this is a list of ten writing prompts and my first thoughts upon reading each of them. — You’re welcome! 😉
- You appear in an infinite white room with nothing but yourself and a piece of paper saying, “You have been banned from existence.” — Certainly not! Jesus would never!
- Luna, from a waterless village, is compelled to enter the dark forest to fetch water for her dying mother… — I don’t think so. Somebody better make it rain!
- You sold your soul to the devil some years ago. Today he gives it back and says, “I need a favor.” — Certainly did not! Devil is a lie. — Y’all crazy.
- She gripped the rim of the porcelain sink and tried to steady her hands. “One last time,” she whispered to herself. One. Last. Time. — This about a prostitute working up the nerve to turn one last trick? 👀
- The ghost silently led the young woman…. — NOPE.
- The man leans into you. There is a dark red, almost black color to the whites of his eyes. He is so close his nose is almost touching yours. You can feel his breath when he says, “We all have it in here. We’re all infected. — The hell we are!
- The phone rings. The voice on the other end says, “We need you again.” then hangs up. — Samuel L. Jackson called Tony Stark, didn’t he?
- I dare you to touch her again. — Fight, Fight, Fight!
- “Sorry, my room is a little messy.” — “The phrase pig sty comes to mind.” — Did my mama write this? She did, didn’t she?
- “I’m no better than you. But at least I’m not you, and right now.. that’s worth a lot. — Well somebody’s going through an ugly breakup.
See, what fun! 🙂