I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! I’m not sure how all this works or if I’m going to do a good job or make a mess out of it, lol… but I’m going to try. — From what I understand it’s about networking & getting to know your neighbor… so I will give it a go & try to pay it forward. Thanks for the nomination, http://writingoutdepression.wordpress.com 🙂
Rules For Liebster Award
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same.
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I am 23 years old.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas.
- I love to read.
- I have a 2 year old black lab that I absolutely adore. — I couldn’t imagine life without her now.
- I prefer Hulu to Netflix.
- I write everything down on my calendars…. and then never look at my calendars afterwards.
- I have more gray hair than I’m comfortable with at my age, lol.
- I love to sleep & I am not a morning person.
- I believe in using coasters. — They are super important to the well-being of your tables, lol.
- I have the worst social skills ever.
- I don’t like bacon. — Not even the smell of it.
Questions & Answers:
- Who has influenced you the most? — I guess I’d have to say my parents. — They raised me & the values they brought me up with are the same values that I live by today. A huge part of who I am … is because of who they are & what they’ve been to me.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? — Oh dear, I hate this question, lol. I’m not really sure. I tend to quit things when I don’t believe in myself enough. — and that happens quite a lot. — Honestly, I’m most proud of all the little things I accomplish. The moments in my life where I defy my anxieties and beat them. — It may seem small, but to me, each time is huge. 🙂
- What are 3 things you can’t live without? — God. My Husband. & Books. 😉
- What has been the most life-changing moment so far? — Oh man. That’s deep, lol. I’d have to say when I realized there was a difference in being a Christian & having an actual relationship with God.
- Do you believe in Ghosts? No. I feel like once people have died, they are no longer with us. — At least, not in ghostly form. They are however always in our hearts. 🙂
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? Helen Hunt. — Twister is my favorite movie & if I had to pick someone, I’d say her.
- Where would you love to live? –Somewhere in the mountains. 🙂
- What’s a characteristic you look for in a friend? — Kindness. I’m an extremely kindhearted person & I struggle to get along well with people that are mean.
- Are you a morning or a night person. — Night, no question about it, lol.
- What are your top 5 favorite foods? — Turkey sandwiches, Ice cream, chocolate, pizza, and cheeseburgers. (I’m a wee bit of a junk food junkie.. 🙂
- Do you hold any grudges? — I try not to… but sometimes I do.
I now nominate the following bloggers. (I will try to do 11, not sure if I know enough bloggers with under 200 followers.)
Questions for nominated bloggers:
- What makes you happy?
- Why did you start a blog?
- Where is your favorite place to vacation & why?
- Who inspires you?
- What is your dream job?
- What toppings do you like on your pizza?
- What is a cause (like cancer research or equal rights, that sort of thing) that you feel strongly about?
- What are three of your favorite hobbies?
- If you could do one big thing for a homeless person, what would you do?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Do you prefer comedies or thrillers?